Cordless Cat Window Perch
Cordless Cat Window Perch
CORDLESS: Let your cats freely jump up and down among perches without being stumbled by cords in the support frame. The size of the window perch is 20.5''x11.8''x6.9'' (including suction cups), providing enough space for your furry baby. The frame is made of Coated stainless steel, durable and steady from sun and wind, with no distortion or break, supporting up to 40lbs.
SPACE SAVING: This cat hammock is designed to be foldable, convenient, and easy to restore. When it is not in use, you just need to fold it up without the need of taking it off. Just put it down whenever you use it, saving space, and it won’t affect your daily lives. While mounting on the window.
TWO TYPES OF INSTALLATION: Our cat hammock supports two types of installation. One is to install it by sticking the suction cups to the glass. It can be firmly mounted on the window by 4 suction cups with strong suction power that are enlarged the diameter: to 3.3 inches. Another is to fix it to the wall by drilling holes and twisting the anchors and screws, by which the bed would definitely not fall off. Besides, a DIY ladder consisting of 2~3 hammocks is suitable for cats who love to climb.
TWO REPLACEABLE COVERS: One cat bed comes with two covers made of two different kinds of fabrics. You can change the cover at any time to adapt to different seasons and different room temperatures. One is breathable sandwich mesh, which can help dissipate heat. Another is soft faux rabbit fur plush, which helps keep warm. Both of them are bite and scratch-resistant, with no chemical smell. Cats can freely enjoy and relax in this comfortable bed. The cloth cover is also removable for a wash.
360°WINDOW PERCH: Cats love warmth, it is ideal for them to bask under the sun, enjoying sunbathing. They can also enjoy climbing up to the hammock and down, getting a 360°full view of the surroundings.
Buy 2 or more of any product and get an extra 10% off.
Buy 4 or more of any product and get an extra 15% off.
Discounts will be automatically applied to your cart during checkout. Please note that this offer may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- We truly believe we provide some of the most trendy and innovative products for you and your cat, and we want to make sure we back that up with risk-free ironclad 30 calendar days moeny back guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feeling we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
How long will it take for my order to arrive? Your order will be on its way to you within two days of placing it, and then it'll take up to two weeks to reach your doorstep. Don't forget to check the estimated delivery time for each country while checking out.
- What's the deal with returns? We want to keep things as sustainable as possible, which is why we prefer to offer full refunds instead of accepting returns. If something's not quite right with your order, just let us know, send us a photo, and we'll give you your money back. If you're able, you can also donate the product to a local charity or recycle it.
- Can I change my mind and cancel my order? You can cancel your order if it hasn't shipped yet, but sometimes orders get sent out before we can cancel them. If that happens and you still receive the package, feel free to recycle it, donate it, or keep it for yourself.
- Oops, I got the wrong thing. Now what? No worries! If there's a problem with your order - whether it's the wrong size, color, or it's defective - just let us know and we'll give you a refund. You won't have to send the product back to us.
My cat absolutely loves this......great purchase and easy to put together. Have had people asking were I got it from!
We have an 18 lb Maine Coon Cat… will this hold her??
Yes, The large size would be perfect.
We put this on a window, as opposed to mounting it on wallboard. I was a little concerned that the suction with the glass would not hold up to our active, already-over-ten-pounds kitten. It seems to hold up quite well though! She adores this perch, and we have even moved it easily between two different windows, in two rooms. Whenever we are in the room with this window perch, she zooms up and settles down on it, or starts trying to get us to play, immediately. She plays and rolls on it; it hasn't budged. At first, I thought the seat/bed part itself might be too small for her, but she can stretch out if she's careful, and curl up in any position and fall asleep, perfectly safely. She doesn't mind the fabric that is a breathable mesh, but she adores the soft furry cover and will knead it.
It is not possible to put both covers on at the same time (they are not like pillowcases), but they must be slid onto the frame, when it is disassembled after taking it off the brackets that hold it to the suction cups/vertical supports. The instructions don't make this clear either, and actually read as though you only have one cover. The tube frame only goes together in one specific configuration, which is not at all clear in the instructions. I did not realize that it would be so complicated to change covers, which is too bad. But it does not detract too much from the handiness and comfort of the perch, so I still gave it five stars.
My cat loves it so much its now his new bed! He loves to hang off it while he sleeps. absolutely recommend this product for the great price!
Update: Got a second one so they could both lay.
I purchased this bed for my cat, Rufio, who always sleeps on the floor next to my desk chair. He wants to be near me but I’m always worried about rolling over him. Now, our other fat cat, Maui, has claimed it. I specifically did NOT want Maui on it because he’s so large and heavy, I thought surely it won’t hold him.
Well, it does hold him. Problem is, Rufio is still laying on the floor near my desk chair. So, I’m going to be needing another one…
UPDATE: Purchased a second one and 2 of my cats use them daily. The only constructive criticism I can add is, I wish it were easier to change the covers. Maybe using Velcro. Right now, you have to disassemble the unit to remove the covers.